Safari Car Rental
Gorilla Trekking Permits
3 Days Gorilla Exceptional Trekking,volcanoes national Park Africa
Gorilla tracking in Africa, Rwanda DRC Congo and Southwest Uganda. Chances of meeting mountain gorillas in their natural and normal environment, the splendid montane and afro-montane forest of East Africa like in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park,Volcanoes in Rwanda and etc.
Join an existing group!
We have groups already booked,
check on us by Tel:+256(0)706578404 +256782744920 (whatsapp)
All gorilla Safaris, Trips and all Special Africa Adventure tour
3 Days Gorilla safaris and Akagera Wildlife Safari
This 3 days wildlife safari is enjoyed at the east of the country, this park habits a variety of wildlife, bird life species and plants. Several activities like game drive, boat rides, camping are provided and of interest to any client who has interest to visit Akagera national park. The amazing experience can be attained if your safari plan is handled by the experts.
Day 1: Kanombe Airport-Akagera
Upon your arrival at Kanombe airport in Kigali move to the east of the country to Akagera National Park which borders the stunning rising and falling plains, concrete broad-leafed forests and the brighter acacia woods that characterize its favorable nature to animals and visitors. Participate in an evening game drive to spot mammals like Giraffes, Buffaloes, Elephants, Crocodiles, Hippos Spotted Hyenas and masses of birds. Dinner and overnight at Akagera Game Lodge. Meal plan: Half-Board.
Day 2: Rwanda Mountain Gorilla tracking
Very early in the morning wake up for your breakfast and report to the park headquarters for briefing before embarking on the gorilla trek in the light forest on the slopes of the Virungas. Normally the time taken to encounter the mountain gorillas ranges between an hour and a full day. Dinner and overnight at Kinigi Guest House
Day 3: Akagera-Kigali
Take breakfast, relax, then have a simple tour of Kigali to the genocide memory centre, Karisoke gorilla research centre before being driven to Kigali International Airport for your departure flight or next destination like Uganda or Rwanda. End of services, Meal plan: Half-Board.
The package includes:
- Airport transfers
- Transportation by safaris van
- Use of English-speaking driver /guide
- Accommodation on Full-Board as per itinerary
- Gorilla permit paid for in advance.
- City tour
The package excludes: Visas, Porter fee while trekking in Parc National des Volcanoes, Beverages, Laundry, Mineral water, Tips among other personal nature requirements. Akagera National Charges Entry Charges charge
The new pricing embodies the following changes:
• The game viewing fee remains the same but it now considered an Entry fee inclusive of a self drive permit. The fee is payable by all day visitors, or per night if they are staying longer. E.g. for 1 night in the park (and the 2 days either side) the fee is payable once, for 2 nights it is payable twice and so on.
• The Entry fee / Self drive permit is the only fee that changes based on residency status.
• Park entry fee is applicable to lodge guests and anyone entering the park.
• Introduction of a payment for the services of a guide. Guides are optional.
• Vehicle fee remains unchanged.
• Prices for activities have been standardised, and are prices are regardless of residency status.
• Children 12 and under for each residency category are given a discounted price for the entry fee, over 12 children are charged adult prices for entry. Children 5 and under are free of charge, no entry fee or activities fees apply. Activity fees are charged at the normal rate for children 6 and over.
• Nationals of EAC member state will receive the Rwandan Nationals entry price, Residents (expatriates) of EAC member states will receive the Rwandan Resident, rate provided residency status is verified.
OTHER EXCEPTIONAL GORILLA TREKKING TOURS ARE:
1. 3 days gorilla trekking safari in Bwindi Impenetrable National park
2. 3 days Affordable Rwanda Gorilla Safari Tour
3. What to wear when going for gorilla tracking in Uganda or Rwanda
4.Best time to trek the mountain gorillas in Africa.